Monday, February 11, 2008

1st Day Of 2008 CNY Rat Year!!!

Keung Hee Tua Huat Cai...... May this Rat year will bring u all good luck... How was ur 1st day of CNY? Haha... 4 me... I slept until 11am something then baru wanna wake up nia (Soooo pai sei nia :P)..... Then i prepare myself 4 my friend open house tat held every year without fail n each year i attend it without fail haha.... I reach my friend house around 1pm... Lucky i wasn't alone as my friends all come after i arrive no long ago..... We stay at his house until 3pm n i need 2 send my fren go back home... Then i go 2 my best fren house 2 pai nian.... And we Gambling...... Lucky i didnt lost alot... Just no win no lost lor...... After tat, we go 2 Jenjarom town near Kuala Langat 2 visit my fren, sit awhile n we go 2 FGS Dong Zen 4 a visit..... Below is the picture tat been taken on tat day with my trustee Power Shot Canon A420. Hope the quality picture no tat bad lor..... Enjoy it........ Later we go 4 dinner n i reach home around 1am..... I need 2 prepare myself 4 the 2nd day of CNY as i need 2 flight 2Penang...... Watch out my blog4 the picture tat i take at Penang :P

10 comments:

David (AKK) said...

Wow... dong zen temple very nice lo... i havent been there before... will going there maybe the next year... hopefully :)

Joze Foo said...

wah you all "heng" go temple ar......

Dragon said...

wah, so many photos. i already forgot wht i did on the first day, i need to recall.

yam9972 said...

Taugeh, wish u all the best, u know what I mean right ?

Anonymous said...

Wah nice dong zen temple. Never been there before. uhm.... may be need to ask u to be "tau eu"

^-^

Constance Chan said...

wah wah wah... where is this place.. wa em zai wor..

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos.. Fo Guang right ?

happy valentine day..

K3ViN said...

AKK - Ya tat temple really nice.... U have 2 come during CNY, or nope normal day no tat nice lor..

HNKP - Yalor, 4 pray pray lor...

Darleng - What 2 recall? Hope u can recall lor...

Wantan - Ya i know what u mean n thanks 4 ur wish....

Thavorn - Sure no problem, i can become ur "tau eu" but u must come during CNY lor

Ah Hoon Jie Jie - It near banting.. U know?

KeeYit - It called FGS Dong Zen temple.... If u view Astro during CNY eve, they have countdown at tat temple..... happy valentine day 2 u also

calvin said...

lu cin yeng lor. sin cia khi lai chap it tiam??!!

K3ViN said...

Calvin - haha si lor.... i was dame tired lor... lazy 2 wake up :P